CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is a globally recognised certification for information security assurance professionals. It confirms their abilities to help businesses define security architecture, set and assess controls and manage risks.
In the job market, CISSP has enjoyed nearly 40% rank change in the last one year resulting in great increase in day rate for contract jobs and as much as 16% salary increase for permanent jobs.
CISSP certification requires a demonstration of strong aptitude and an enormous breadth of knowledge in the eight domains of the (ISC)2’s Common Body of Knowledge:
1. Security and Risk Management
2. Asset Security
3. Security Engineering
4. Communications and Network Security
5. Identity and Access Management
6. Security Assessment and Testing
7. Security Operations
8. Software Development Security
- Course materials (hard and digital copies)
- Free access to online practice exams
- On-site accommodation packages (Charges Apply).
- Free lunch and refreshments.
- Attendance Certificate
Dates, Venues and Prices
Please complete this form for dates, venues and prices
CISSP examination can be booked online at any time via Pearson Vue. It consists of 250 multiple-choice questions with four choices each. The passing grade is 700 out of 1000 points (70%)