EC-Council CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) is a skilled professional recognised certification for information security professionals. It indicates expertise in information security governance, program development, risk management and security incident management. .
CISM has continued to act one of the key security certifications. As at 2019, there were around 46k CISM holders who enjoy over 70% improved expertise and efficiency.
CISM certification requires a demonstration of strong aptitude and an enormous breadth of knowledge in key four Job Areas:
1. Information Security Governance
2. Information Risk Management
3. Information Security Program Development and Management
4. Information Security Incident Management
- Course materials (hard and digital copies)
- Free access to online practice exams
- On-site accommodation packages (Charges Apply).
- Free lunch and refreshments.
- Attendance Certificate
Dates, Venues and Prices
Please complete this form for dates, venues and prices
CISM examination can be booked online at any time via ISACA Website . It consists of 150 multiple-choice questions with four choices each. The passing grade is 450 out of 800 points